Are You Searching for a LASIK Surgeon in Toledo?
You Should Know
- Our LASIK surgeon, William Wiley, MD, is a highly experienced Ophthalmologist who has performed over 40,000 procedures himself and has been repeatedly recognized as a top doctor in his field.
- Toledo LASIK has invested in some of the most up-to-date technology and performs all-laser LASIK so we can provide great results for our patients.
More than 19,000,000 Americans have had LASIK performed to improve their vision in the U.S.
- LASIK is one of the most studied elective procedures and has a tremendous amount of data supporting its safety & effectiveness.
- There is virtually no pain during the procedure. Anesthetic eye drops are used to numb the eye.
- The procedure itself is quick and usually only takes 15 minutes to treat both eyes.
- Almost all LASIK patients can return to work within a day or two following their procedure.
- If you prefer, we can work with your personal eye doctor for your pre-operative and post-operative exams.
Wondering more about LASIK? The best way to get all your questions answered is to have a free LASIK consultation with us. During our consultations we go over everything you need to know about the procedure and let you know if you’re a good candidate for LASIK. Schedule online now – it takes fewer than two minutes!
Or if you would like to find out more about LASIK before coming in for a consultation, you can take our LASIK Self-Test to find out more!