Toledo LASIK and Cataract are proud to be honored by the Better Business Bureau with the 2009 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. Dr. Bill Wiley and Dr. Bob Wiley (founder of Toledo LASIK & Cataract) attended the ceramonly and accepted this pretigious award.
Below are the criteria that were considered when choosing Toledo LASIK & Cataract for the Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics:
- High ethical standards of behavior toward customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, and communities;
- Demonstrated ethical practices surrounding their buyer/seller relationships;
- Marketing, advertising, communications, and sales practices which reflect a true representation of the nominated business;
- Acknowledgment of ethical marketplace practices by industry peers and in the communities where they do business;
- Management practices and policies that give long-term value to shareholders, customers, employees, and vendors;
- Training programs that assist employees in executing ethics policies.
Read the Better Business Bureau's Report on Toledo LASIK & Cataract
Read the article published by the Toledo Free Press